SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 Sewing Machine
Machine • Studio
Objects can catch on moving parts
Needle can cause injury.
Things to Avoid
- Always use the proper needle plate. The wrong plate can cause the needle to break.
- Always unplug sewing machine from the electrical outlet when removing covers, lubricating, or when making any other user servicing adjustments mentioned in the instruction manual.
- Machine automatically feeds the fabric, do not pull or push the fabric.
- Check for damaged parts. Do not use bent needles.
- Ensure no objects are blocking air openings.
- Ensure no objects surround or hinder access to the foot pedal.
- Make sure the needle does not hit the dress pins when sewing.
- Remove stray threads from the work area.
- Never leave an empty bobbin. Leave the machine ready for someone else to use.