Ready to use right out of the box, the Matter and Form 3D Scanner V2 + Quickscan is able to capture geometry and create high-resolution scans in as fast as 65 Seconds! Packaged together with the V2 Scanner, MFStudio and +Quickscan produce rewarding, fast results that allow you to set up a scan and watch the object materialize on your screen like magic.
Designed to integrate seamlessly into your workflow, the V2 scanner is the perfect companion for any the 3D printer.
- Quick Scans: as little as 65 seconds.
- Fully assembled
- Sleek, foldable design: Integrated with its case, simply fold up the base when not in use.
- Large Scans: scan items up to 18cm (7.0 in) diameter x 25cm (9.8 in) height
- Format compatibility: save to .STL, .OBJ, .DAE, gITF2, and Point Cloud .PLY, and .XYZ formats
- Color Scans
- One click watertight meshes: Custom software meshing algorithms create watertight meshes, making an item ready to print or animate.
- Incredible point clouds: Capture approximately 2000 points per second giving you amazing surface detail.
- Real-time scanning: Watch your item form as a point cloud (a set of data points that represent the external surface of your object) in real time as the scanner does its thing.
- Scan Accuracy: Within ± 0.1mm
- Maximum Object Size and Weight:
- Height: 25 cm (9.8 in)
- Diameter: 18 cm (7.0 in)
- Weight: 3.0kg (6.6 lbs)
Scanner Size and Weight:
- Height: 34.5 cm (13.5 in)
- Width: 21 cm (8.25 in)
- Open Length: 34.5 cm (13.5 in)
- Closed Length: 8.5 cm (3.5 in)
- Weight: 1.71kg (3.77lbs)
- HD CMOS sensor
- 2x Class 1 eye-safe lasers