16 in. Variable Speed Scroll Saw
Machine • Studio
About this item
- Unique design accepts blades in two directions (standard and 90 degrees) to allow for infinite ripping capacity
- Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute
- Spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts.
- Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth in the standard position
- Features a thumb screw blade adapter for tool-free blade changes, a cast iron base, an air pump, a flex light, a dust port, a foot lock clamp, onboard storage, and three blades
- READ and become familiar with the entire Operator’s Manual. LEARN the tool’s application, limitations, and possible hazards.
- Keep GUARDS IN PLACE and in working order.
- REMOVE ADJUSTING KEYS AND WRENCHES. Form the habit of checking to see that keys and adjusting wrenches are removed from the tool before turning ON.
- KEEP WORK AREA CLEAN. Cluttered areas and benches invite accidents
- DO NOT USE IN DANGEROUS ENVIRONMENTS. Do not use power tools in damp locations or expose them to rain or snow. Keep the work area well-lit.
Read the manual before operating this machine