FormLabs Form 3 SLA 3D Printer
Machine • Studio
- 25μm XY Resolution
- 250mW Laser Power
- 25 – 300μm Layer Thickness
- 14.5 × 14.5 × 18.5cm Build Volume
- Castable Wax Resin
- Flexible Resin
- Grey Resin
- Clear Resin
Isopropyl alcohol is a flammable chemical.
Although safe when enclosed, the laser beam is harmful to the eyes. Avoid direct contact.
Health Hazard Materials
Resin is a skin irritant or cause an allergic skin reaction.
Things to Avoid
- Avoid inhaling fumes from isopropyl alcohol.
- Cutting hazard: Using the included tools (e.g., flush cutters, scrapers, etc.) on slippery surfaces (such as a resin-coated build platform) can result in sudden movement. Orient sharp tools away from yourself, especially when cutting or scraping.
- Risk of injury: Some methods of support removal may cause small pieces of supports to break away. Beware of flying debris and consider wearing eye protection and gloves to protect the skin and eyes.
- Keep isopropyl alcohol containers closed.
- Orient sharp tools away from yourself, especially when cutting or scraping.
- Return isopropyl alcohol to the flammables cabinet.
- Wash Hands
Resin is a skin irritant. Wash skin with plenty of soap and water.