Vaquform Vacuum Forming Machine
Vaquform is a manually operated vacuum forming machine that can produce industrial-grade plastic moldings while being compact enough to fit on a desktop.
This machine is the first of its kind to provide a user interface that is similar to what you might find in your smart appliances. There are pre-programmed process controls and user sensors that make it easy to use.
The powerful ceramic heaters allow you to prepare the plastic sheet in a few minutes, while the built-in hybrid vacuum gives high accuracy and mold detail each production cycle.
Vaquform can form 0.30mm to 3.00mm plastic sheets (330mm x 250mm) with a maximum draw height of 200mm. This device works for any electrical supply between 100V to 240V AC.
- The heater can go up to 320oC during operation. This is really hot and can burn your skin upon contact. Wear the safety gloves AT ALL TIMES.
- Make sure the slots on the heat cover are not blocked
- Operate the machine in a well-ventilated space. The plastic sheets may emit fumes during heating.
- To turn off this apparatus completely, disconnect it from the outlet. Do not touch the power cord with wet hands. Do not unplug the product by pulling on the power cord. Always grip the plug firmly and pull it straight out from the outlet. Do not let any cord lie or hang where it could be pulled on or tripped over accidentally.
- Do let the machine cool completely before moving it to a different location.
- Do take care when moving the machine. Carry it with both hands from the bottom unit or the sliders, not the handlebar. When setting it on a flat surface, be careful not to roll it over the power cord or to damage it in any way. Replace the power cord if damaged.
- Do cover the working surface of the machine (platen) when not in use. This will prevent dust from accumulating on the surface which may affect the vacuum performance.
- Do check the vacuum filter once in a while to ensure that it is still clean. Once you see debris trapped in the filter, replace it right away.