Ultrasonic Homogenizer Sonicator
Machine • Studio
Ultrasonic homogenizers are multi-function and multi-purpose instruments that utilize intense high frequency sound to induce cavitation in liquid. As the cavitation bubbles collapse, high shearing energies disrupt animal and plant tissue, and lyse yeast, bacteria and spores. The ultrasonicator can also be used for non-biological applications such as emulsification, nanoparticle dispersion, intense washing or acceleration of chemical reactions (sonochemistry).
- Mixing, blending, emulsifying, and homogenizing solutions
- Reducing particle size of suspensions
- Dispersing suspensions
- Disrupting cells
- Catalyzing chemical reactions
- Frequency range: 24KHz (frequency is auto-tracking)
- Output power: 1500W (0%-100% continuous adjustable)
- Total working timer: 1s – 99 hours with pause function
- Ultrasonic output impulse: Ultrasonic on timer:1s – 99 min
- Ultrasonic off timer: 1s – 99 min
- Duty ratio: 0%-100%
- Working environment and conditions
- Environment Temp.: 0 – 40°C
- Environment: Indoor (no corrosive gas)
- Relative Humidity: ≤85% T=20°C
- Power Supply:100-240V
The sonicator vibrates the sample at very high frequencies, causing it to heat up.
- Remove all the beaker/ liquid from the surface of the Sonicator after every time use
- Keep clean and dry inside.