8-Inch Drill Press
Machine • Studio
About this item
- Features a 2.3A induction motor, an 8-inch swing, and a 2-inch spindle travel
- Includes a 1/2-inch keyed chuck and onboard key storage
- Operates at 5 different speeds: 750, 1100, 1500, 2100, or 3200 RPM
- 6.5 by 6.5 inch height adjustable worktable bevels up to 45 degrees in each direction
- Measures in at 23 inches tall with a 7 by 11-inch base
ELECTRICAL SAFETY 1. Power tool plugs must match the outlet. Never modify the plug in any way. Do not use any adapter plugs with earthed (grounded) power tools. Unmodified plugs and matching outlets will reduce risk of electric shock. 2. Avoid body contact with earthed or grounded surfaces such as pipes, radiators, ranges and refrigerators. There is an increased risk of electric shock if your body is earthed or grounded. 3. Do not expose power tools to rain or wet conditions. Water entering a power tool will increase the risk of electric shock.
- Do not abuse the cord. Never use the cord for carrying, pulling or unplugging the power tool. Keep cord away from heat, oil, sharp edges or moving parts. Damaged or entangled cords increase the risk of electric shock.
- When operating a power tool outdoors, use an extension cord suitable for outdoor use. Use of a cord suitable for outdoor use reduces the risk of electric shock.