Standard solder for electrical connections.
Smoke during soldering can cause eye irritation.
Wash hands after use.
Inhalation Health Hazard
Prolonged or excessive inhalation may cause respiratory tract irritation.
First Aid Measures
- Eye Contact - Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Get medical
attention, if irritation or symptoms of overexposure persists.
- Skin Contact - Immediately wash skin with soap and plenty of water. Get medical attention if irritation develops or persists.
- Inhalation - If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration or give
oxygen by trained personnel. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Ingestion - If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison control center
immediately. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid breathing vapor and fumes. Use only in
accordance with directions.
- Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid inhaling vapors, mists, or fumes.