Dremel 2050-15 Stylo+ Versatile Craft Rotary Tool
- VERSATILE TOOL FOR CRAFT PROJECTS – Glass etching, leather burnishing, jewelry making, polishing, woodworking and more
- SLIM SIZE - Slim size allows you to get closer to your work piece and provides maximum control in precision etching, engraving, polishing and sanding applications
- COMFORTABLE GRIP - Narrow profile and sleek lightweight design allow for extended work sessions
- VARIABLE SPEED - The rotary tool has a variable speed from 5,000 – 22,000 RPM for optimal speed control in a variety of different light–duty hobby and craft projects
- QUIET – Compact motor is perfect for home use Fits more comfortably in your hand while using the tool
Flying Debris Forces
Flying chips and airborne dust
Contact with blade
From flying debris
Things to Avoid
- Do not use bits or attachments that are damaged.
- Keep work area clean and well lit.
- Do not operate in presence of flammable liquids, gases or dust.
- Remove any adjusting key or wrench before
turning the power tool on.
- Keep bystanders a safe distance away from
- Always hold the tool firmly in your hand(s)
during the start-up.
- Position the cord clear of the spinning
- Be aware of kickback. Kickback is a sudden reaction to a pinched or snagged rotating wheel, backing pad, brush or any other accessory. Pinching or snagging
causes rapid stalling of the rotating accessory
which in turn causes the uncontrolled power
tool to be forced in the direction opposite of the
- Maintain a firm grip on the power tool and
position your body and arm to allow you to
resist kickback forces.
- Use special care when working corners,
sharp edges etc. Avoid bouncing and
snagging the accessory.
- Clean up debris and leave workspace ready for others.