Work Area and Power
This lasercutter is configured with an 80W CO2 laser tube capable of cutting through thicker materials more quickly. The lasercutter has a work area of 32” x 20” (812 x 508 mm) with a maximum depth of 12.25” (311 mm).
- Camera Positioning System - Practitioners can position vector cuts or engraving jobs with a live camera feed.
- Engrave speed - This lasercutter configuration offers the fastest engraving speed in the industry.
- Touch panel - Rerun jobs or run maintenance operations through this user-friendly user interface.
The Pro 32 is connected to a Windows 10 workstation, capable of running Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW design software.
|Wood (< 1/4")
|Fabric (Cotton Only)
Lasercutting certain materials can produce toxic fumes. Please review the approved materials list.
Some materials can burn when lasercut settings are improperly set.
Things to Avoid
- Do not run the lasercutter without the fume extractor on.
- Do not leave the lasercutter unattended when running.
- Avoid cutting or engraving prohibited materials.
- Avoid cutting materials with thickness greater than 1/4".
- Avoid placing materials that do not lie flat on the lasercutter bed.
- Check that lasercutter lens is clean and free from debris.
- Check that laserbed is free of debris.
- Triple check your material thickness with digital calipers.
- Ensure that the lasercutter is set to cut the appropriate material.
- Turn on the filtration system before each cut.
- When a lasercut job has finished, leave the job an extra 30 seconds without lifting the lid to allow residual fumes to be extracted.
- Monitor the lasercutter throughout the entire cutting or engraving session. If the piece catches on fire for more than 2 seconds, press the emergency stop button and reconfigure your settings to a lower power or faster speed.
- Clean the lens after each use with the lens cloth, q-tip, and spray.
- Turn off the filtration system.
- Sign off the lasercutter computer.